high fidelity digital camera mount reporting system
With its compact and portable design, the System 10 Digital Wireless Camera System is ideal for video production, reporting and all intermediate mobile applications, the receiver offers several mounting options to suit a wide variety of cameras and recording devices. The channel selection, instant timing and configuration to camera models make it extremely easy to use, while its digital wireless operating at 24-bit / 48 kHz brings ultimate sound quality and reliable performance in the band 2.4 Ghz, away from interference of DTV or 4G.
The ATW-1702 system includes an ATW-R1700 receiver and an ATW-T1002 handheld dynamic cardioid microphone and transmitter. There is also a complete system (ATW-1701/P) with lavalier microphone or (ATW-1701) with just the bodypack transmitter and no microphone.
- 24-bit / 48 kHz Digital wireless system, combining excellent sound quality and reliability
- Frequency range 2.4 GHz, operating outside of DTV or 4G bands
- Automatic Frequency Selection. Plug & Play. Ease of use and reliability
- Offers 3 levels of diversity (frequency, time and space) to ensure communication without interference
- Ultra compact and lightweight receiver (105 g) with multiple mounting options
- Extremely easy to use, with channel selection, timing and instant setup
- Output jacks balanced and unbalanced with selectable level control for use with most cameras and recording devices (3.5mm stereo mini jack output)
- Internal rechargeable battery with a life of 12 hours
- Independent headphone jack and volume control for local audio cueing
- Audio output attenuator on the receiver (0dB / 10dB / 20dB) for adjusting the sensitivity