The RMC-185 interfaces with the KMU-100 via an RS-422 interface. This dedicated controller allows operators to make smooth zoom and pan/tilt motions by using the joystick.
4 presets are available that hold scale, position, motion path and speed of all 4 individual 3Gb/s outputs, per channel. Buttons allow start/stop/reset of motion in a predefined speed of every individual output.
- Dedicated control surface for KMU-100
- Provides easy and intuitive control of the KMU-100
- Easily pan, tilt and zoom to create the user defined windows on the 4K signal
- Switch between live and preview inputs
- LCD display showing setup menu options
- Three Multiviewer modes (Preview, A to B Motion and Quad)
- Robust, rugged metal housing
- Dimensions: 310 x 129.98 x 170mm
- Weight: 1.5 Kg