- Provides DC power via D-Tap to Canon’s CINE-SERVO lens
- 12.5” in length provides sufficient length without being cumbersome
- Compatible with all IDX D-Tap (12-17VDC) ports
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
IDX Servo Cable for Canon
£109.00 ex vat.
C-ZLPRO has been created to fulfill the demand for a means to power Canon’s CINE-SERVO zoom lenses with cameras that would otherwise not have the ability– due to lacking a DC power supply to the lens. The C-ZLPRO has a D-Tap plug to HR10 10J- 12S connector and is 12.5” long. It allows 12- 17V DC to be supplied either directly from batteries such as the ENDURA DUO or CUE series, or from the D-Tap output from IDX ENDURA VMount plates.