Multi-Screen System Dynamically Displays Images in Large Spaces
The Multi-Display function enlarges images up to five times their original size, both vertically and horizontally. It enlarges images by the same zoom ratio in both vertical and horizontal directions, such as 2×2, 3×3, 4×4 and 5×5, or by different ratios in order to effectively use vertically or horizontally elongated spaces. LCD display versatility can be further enhanced by freely selecting the zoom ratio to match the installation space.
* Some degradation occurs when images are enlarged.
* Provide an appropriate air-conditioned environment because the ambient temperature varies depending on the installation condition and location.
* A Remote Control Kit (TY-RM50VW) is necessary whether you are using one unit or a multi-display unit (up to 25 displays).
High Reliability Enables Continuous 24-Hour Operation
The use of a highly durable panel and electronic components allows continuous 24-hour operation, ideal for installation in public places, surveillance stations, etc. A built-in cooling fan automatically operates (when set to Auto) depending on the temperature. This prevents overheating in the upper screens of a multi-screen installation, which are easily subject to heating
Slim Even with the Optional Cover Frame Attached
Attaching the cover frame to the unit provides even stronger protection against impacts. The screw holes for attaching the frame cannot be seen, so they do not adversely affect the beauty of the display.
Signals can be distributed to as many as 10 displays from a single DVI input. When ID numbers have been assigned to the displays in advance, any designated display can be operated by a single remote control.
- Images are Distributed from a Single DVI Input
Up to 10 displays
* HDCP can be supported for up to 8 displays.
- Controlled via RS232C
Up to 25 displays
- Remote Control Operation (controlled by a single remote control)
Up to 25 displays
* Only displays with predetermined IDs can also be operated.
Support Colour Calibration
Colours are pre-calibrated prior to factory shipment, to minimize colour differences between displays for multi-screen use. This makes it possible to create single images without any visible differences from display to display*.
User Memory Function
The user can store colour adjusted data in the main unit memory. By simply retrieving the stored data, the unit can be re-installed without bothersome calibration*.
* There are cases, however, when the visual adjustments are needed once the video wall installed.
The screen saver reduces the possibility of afterimages or image retention that can occur when displaying still images with constant, unchanging brightness for long periods of time. The Auto Power Off setting can also be set to automatically turn the power off when the screen saver operation ends.
Power-On Delay Function
For video walls and other multi-unit applications, this function automatically shifts the power-on time slightly for each display unit in the system, so there’s less load on the power supply.
Automatic Picture Positioning
Simply press the Auto Setup key on the remote control to position the picture. This function automatically corrects the horizontal and vertical picture positions, the Clock Phase, and the Dot Clock when an RGB signal is input. The adjustment results in optimal standard values for horizontal and vertical picture sizes.
* When digital RGB signal input, Dot Clock and Clock Phase cannot be made.
1:1 Pixel Mode
The 1:1 Pixel mode maps the 1920 × 1080 video content to full-HD panel pixels to display 100% of the original content. By skipping the scaling process, this mode is able to produce high-definition images in their original, 1:1 pixel form.
* Compatible signal format: 1,125/50i, 60i, 24sF, 24p, 25p, 30p, 50p, 60p, 1,250/50i